|Home > MLS > Matrix Information > About CRISNet MLS|
About CRISNet MLS
CRISNet is an MLS owned by Southland Regional Association of REALTORS®. It is a member based organization dedicated to making the day‐to‐day business of our members easier, faster and more professional. In order to achieve that goal, CRISNet maintains an IT staff, a Tech Support Staff and a Technology Training staff, offering our members excellent service and support.
Our IT staff maintains the www.srar.com website which provides members with current information, updates on activities and events and important members alerts and information. Having the IT staff allows CRISNet to send email to members when listings are about to expire, when Pending Sales are about to close and when photos are not in the system. This staff also allows CRISNet to provide statistical reports unparalleled in the industry.
Tech Support Staff
CRISNet Tech Support is available Monday - Friday: 8:00 am to 6:00 pm and Saturday: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. Tech Support will assist CRISNet members with questions about all the products offered and other computer problems which may be keeping the member from getting the information they need.
CRISNetMLS has a staff of highly trained and knowledgeable instructors that will guide you through the various products and benefits offered to members of CRISNetMLS .We offer in depth training on your MLS platform. We will go DIRECTLY TO YOUR OFFICE and provide training exclusively designed to meet your office needs and time allotment. Our classes are offered on a regular basis at both the Lake Balboa and Santa Clarita locations. TAKE ADVANTAGE of one of your most important member benefits, CRISNetMLS stands apart from the rest in training services. For a complete list and schedule of our classes go to SRAR.COM, click Events/Education and view our monthly calendar!
Products and Services
CRISNet MLS currently contracts with CRMLS to provide the following services:
- Matrix: an MLS system which features the most current technology.
- Realist Tax: Retrieve public property records, title information, sales comparable, and foreclosure information.
- Realist ValueMap: Create automated estimates using public property data and currents CRMLS listing data. You can also frame Realist ValueMap on your website for clients to generate automated property estimates.
- CRMLS Mobile: Access CRMLS Matrix MLS data from your data enabled mobile devices.
- Proxio IDX: Break the language barrier by allowing CARETS/CRMLS Matrix property listings to be viewed on agents' websites in one or more of the following languages: English, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, French, German, Polish, Russian, Chinese (modern and traditional), Japanese, Korean, and Vietnamese.
- Homes Connect: Real estate industry’s first completely integrated marketing platform. Designed to create a complete marketing portfolio with Homes.com local and listing advertising products, Homes Connect includes social integration, lead management, social prospecting, popular Google gadgets, listing syndication, advertising, email marketing, flyers, web analytics, reporting, consumer reports and more.