|Home > MLS > ListHub|
About ListHub | Account Set-up | Instructional Videos | ListHub Home Page | Syndication Partners List |
ListHub your Partner in Listing Syndication
On September 4, 2014, Move Inc.’s ListHub subsidiary announced their acquisition of the Point2 syndication platform. (http://investor.move.com/2014-09-04-Move-Inc-Acquires-Point2s-U-S-Listing-Syndication-Service ). As part of this acquisition, Move has established a single syndication platform using ListHub, and will be shutting down the Point2 syndication platform effective February 22, 2015. This means that ListHub will replace Point2 as your syndication provider! As a Broker you must decide where you want listings to go! The sooner you sign-up the easier the transition will be!
This exciting partnership offers BROKERS more control of the who, what and where of their listings.
ListHub is an online Marketing Platform for Brokers and their Agents provided through CRISNet MLS.
ListHub currently services 500 MLS’s.
ListHub publishes listings to over 70 national websites with an extended network of 900 sites. Filters available for choosing your publishers.
ListHub handles over 2.5 million listings daily and currently works with 50,000+ brokers and their agents.
ListHub is committed to online accuracy by connecting directly with the MLS.
ListHub has protections for you and your listings:
* Publisher must update at least twice daily.
* Listing data may only be used for consumer display.
* Listing data may not be used after it is off-market.
* Publisher must display a set of minimum fields including price, address broker name, etc.
* Publisher shall abide by any state laws regarding display of real estate content.
* Publisher must route any consumer leads to the email address designated by the broker. Lead management control.
ListHub Global is available for purchase to syndicate your listings in the International Marketplace.
ListHub is a free member benefit!
ListHub allows BROKERS to control WHERE they want listings to go!